Our 2017 season has come to a close!
We appreciate our community support of all things LOCAL! Please continue to
be a patron of the Farmers and Artisan Vendors of The Burrillville Farmers Market, who sell year 'round.
Enjoy the season! See you next year!
Burrillville Farmers Market
Stillwater Mill Pavilion
Harrisville, RI 02830
May 20 to October 2017
9:30am - 12:30pm
New this season!
Beginning June 1, 2017
4:15pm - 7:15pm
(in front of Levy School)
135 Main Street
Rhode Island Harvest Chart
Ever wonder what's in season when? Click on the link below so you're always in the know as to what products are
in season at your local Farmers Market!
- WANTED FOR 2017!
There is still room for Vendors, Artisans, Musicians & Volunteers on Thursday afternoons & Saturday mornings!
- Music at the Market!
Featuring David Laprise - Accordian Cool and Jimmy Joel - Singer & Keyboardist
- SNAP representatives will be at the market.
- Mark your calendars!
See our Calendar page for great upcoming events at the Market!
- Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program Coupons will be available in early July. Check back for exact date!
Eligible foods include fruits, vegetables, honey, and herbs.
- We now accept Debit/Credit/EBT!
Receive $2 bonus for every $5 of EBT.
- We now accept Senior Coupons!
$15 Coupons are available at the Market Manager's Table for qualifying Seniors.
- We now accept SNAP and WIC!
Bonus Buck Program!
- Monthly Raffles to fund Bonus Bucks Program for SNAP!
- Let's help bring LOCAL, Nutrient Dense Food to EVERYONE in our Community!
- We offer Children's Activities, LOCAL Music, Community Groups, Recycling, Education and an opportunity to reconnect with your Community!
- Stop at the Manager's Table for all the details and follow us on Facebook for all the latest Market news!
All the members of the Burrillville Farmers Market would like to send out a great big "Thank You!" for supporting us through our past season. Our
new home in the Stillwater Mill Center is becoming more familiar to us all. We are grateful for the roof over our heads, on site storage, running
water, lights, newly planted trees, signs, a supportive town, local businesses and community groups, and of course our friends, old and new!
We are making plans and looking forward to another great BFMA Season, and we hope you will be with us as we grow!
From the Farmers, Artisans and Volunteers of the Burrillville Farmers Market Association, we wish you a Bounty of Local Products in the New